Well, its been a wee while......

I knew I hadn't posted here in a while, but I didn't know it had been a year! wow. So much has happened this last year!! The biggest thing being we added a new Blessing to our family - Sophie May.
                                                             Sophie May - 10 weeks

I was blessed to have another home birth, attended by my amazing husband, my awesome midwife and very supportive mom. She was born on November 3rd at 12:42 am and just a little while later my oldest (9) woke up and got to meet her new sister. We weren't about to wake anyone else up. hehehehe! I was totally confident that she was a boy....so it was a surprise to have a girl. Not that we mind a bit! I was just so sure.....but boy was I wrong. :) We didn't even have a girls name picked out until 3-4 days before she was born! :) She is such a good baby and has slipped right in to our family and routine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Me My Nap Time!

Three Tips to Help You (Mostly) Keep Your Sanity

Littles Memorizing?? It can be done!!